Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Asthma vs. Allergies

With each new day that passes, we as parents are again challenged with a new health dilemma. Jake was up most of the night last night, fighting for each breath and coughing up a lung. We were so worried for hours and as I rocked my poor, helpless baby I wondered why don't the doctors know what is wrong with this baby? When I spoke with the doctor last week she wasn't sure if it was asthma or allergies. So how do I know what to do to help my son? Is it all just trial and error? Any ideas?

4 comments:

rymiembeal said...

If he's fighting for breath you take him to the ER.

Anonymous said...

Ryan...she's not an idiot...you jack ass

Carol said...

are these comments coming from the name stealer?!?!?!?!?!

for all my life ryan has said his first son will be named Everett - why would you change now and steal your sister's name which she has claimed forever - jerk!

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

I don't know how to post pictures on the computer!!! I'm not smart enough to figure it out either. Randi, whenever you have a free Sunday we could probably hang out. For the next 2-3 months I have either a competition or football game I have to go to.