I spent the last two (2) days teaching an the DUI class to an academy class. This morning I was exhausted...two (2) days with 2-3 hours of sleep. I was hurtin' when that alarm went off at 5am!!
On my way out the door, I grabbed a water bottle and a cherry Pepsi. I drank the water in the car on my way to the academy and decided I didn't want the Pepsi yet. When I got out of my Mini Coop...I left the soda can in the cup holder attached to the dash. I thought I would drive my car to lunch off campus somewhere & would grab the soda then.
Mike, from my own academy class, is a Recruit Training Officer (RTO) at the acadeny right now. We went to lunch today and he drove us in his DPS car. When my class ended...at the end of the day...I hopped in my car happy to be calling it a day & starting my weekend.
As I sat down...in my $65.00 pants and brand new $35.00 dress shirt, I could see a brown colored liquid dripping from the rear view mirror. I continued to look closer and saw that there was brown covering just about everything in the entire car!! The headliner, my custom seats, my sound system, my bag covering my clothes hanging in the back seat (that luckily were covered), my steering wheel, the instrument panel, etc...EVERYTHING!!
I didn't PANIC at first...I was just pissed!! Then I tried to turn the a/c on...that's when I got ANGRY and started to FREAK OUT!!!
Without saying anything else....I will end this blog by saying that nothing in my car works & it will be going to the dealership in the morning. What a friggin' mess...AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a crappy, crappy way to start the weekend...
3 comments:
Yikes! That is a crappy way to start the weekend. I hope it's an easy/inexpensive fix and that the rest of yer weekend is better!
wow i just typed yikes as my first word and then realized kevin did too. so..."ouch" will be my word of choice now so i am not copying anyone! if there is anything i can do let me know - if you get a sweet hook-up again for a rental car call me and i will totally cruise with you to the mall again like last time :) good times, good times.
ps - i will do your toes on monday now for the week you have had!
Post a Comment