Sunday, August 19, 2007

Stalker or Spider??

They are stalking me!! Richelle said this spider knows that I killed his cousin in San Diego & he was getting revenge. I don't know if a Daddy Long Leg spider is the cousin spider to the brown recluse, man eating creature that tried to attack me while I was vacuuming my stairs, but I think the attack WAS revenge!!

It appeared from nowhere and looked at me until I ran for the spider killer spray I keep on hand under the kitchen sink...I sprayed the beast until I could see it dripping from all 8 legs...I still hadn't caught my breath from the panic attack when I realized I was spraying spider killer on my Berber carpet!! OMG!!
No stains or bleaching marks yet...keep your fingers crossed!! Too bad Jen isn't in town...last time she was here, she got a lot red finger nail Polish completely out of my rug!! But that's a story for a different time.

1 comment:

Carol said...

hey jen isnt here but i will clean your carpets better then she ever could!! ha ha