Thursday, August 02, 2007

ADDICTED TO GELATO

Thanks to Randi I have told countless people about the new gelato store in our area. I have also partaken in the goodness myself. First I went with Randi. I enjoyed it with her so much, that on Monday night after I took all three boys to the library in the rain... imagine me with 2 boys walking with umbrellas, the third one be pushed by me in a stroller, carrying 10 DVDs and 25 books, in the rain & then loading into the cool mom mobile... On the way home I stopped and unloaded the three boys, again in the rain, and went in to get gelato. I then walked out to the car with 2 boys walking with umbrellas and gelato, me pushing a stroller, feeding Jake gelato and carrying a bag with more gelato for the hubby, in the rain. What a task. All in the name of blessed gelato. Tonight I took my visiting teaching sisters to delight in gelato. It was loved by all. The moral of the blog is...try gelato. Like Kramer always says, "It's delicious!"

No comments: