Friday, March 07, 2008

2 Boys Birthdays

Today we celebrated Carsen's 5th birthday and Jake's 2nd Birthday. Wow! that is a busy day!




This afternoon we had a very FUN Pirate birthday party for the boys.




We had 14 pirates that went on a treasure hunt, walked the plank





and went island hopping.




After all the fun games we ate grumpaw's BBQed hot dog boats, chips, fruit and veggies.




The boys opened a truckload of gifts and
then almost everyone got to hit the pinata.




To finish off the fun, we sang to the birthday boys as they blew out the candles on the awesome cakes that Nana Carlys made them. Carsen had a cool pirate ship and Jake had his favorite school bus.




All in all it was a wonderful day. Happy Birthday Boys... We love you.

5 comments:

rymiembeal said...

I never got a fun birthday like that! (because grampy died).

Mrs. Buv said...

Ryan...you are a homo!!

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

I can't believe Carsen is five already!!! Where has the time gone?
and Ryan, wow. You ARE a homo.

Carol said...

i am gonna join the crowd, ryan you are a homo!

i love the cakes, those are crazy good. love the treasure hunt picture with the plank, very creative!

Mrs. Buv said...

I can't believe your baby is 2!! I love that bus...he must have been SO excited!!

Carsen turning 5 is a definite shocker!! Good thing he is still sweet as can be!! He bet he loved walking the plank!! Dang I love that kid!!

I'd be overly shocked at how time has flown since Grampy died...but Ryan's been such a homo his entire life that he has helped time pass :)