Thursday, March 13, 2008

Preschool Egg Hunt



Carsen's preschool had it's annual Egg Hunt today.
This week they made their cute little wooden baskets this week so they would be ready to collect all their eggs.
He did a great job of finding his eggs and an even better job sharing the contents.
When he opened his first egg it had 2 pieces of gum inside.
{Carsen LOVES gum. It is his FAVORITE snack of all times.}
After he opened the egg and showed me what was inside, he promptly stuck one piece into his mouth and the other he gave to Jake.
What a sweet heart.
On the way home from school, Carsen opened the remainder of his eggs and shared all of it with Jake.
When we got home he even re-filled the eggs with anything he could find so that Jake could enjoy an egg hunt too!

3 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Aww Carsen! You continually amaze me. You are always so nice to everyone! I am inspired by your happiness and willingness to help people.

Mrs. Buv said...

I just can't wait to see if he is as organized at this years family Easter Egg hunt...OCD Baby!!

I am ALWAYS amazed by our Carsen!! I love his innocense and mellow outlook on life...

Randi

Brent and Haley said...

Carsen is such a sweet brother! He must get it from you! You are such a great mom!