Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

The Rodgers Family gets together just before Easter every year to eat, enjoy each other's company and hunt for eggs at Regina's house. Regina & I LOVE this event, because it's in the east valley...so there is a lot less driving for us. (with gas prices the way they are, I think Carol loves this east valley get-together as well!!)
This is only the 2nd annual egg hunt I have been able to attend...and this year I got to bring Mike. I'm sure he had LOADS of fun, but he is a good sport. He and Bill hung out while the kids did their thing...and I took pictures.

All this kids were very cute!! But especially my Carsen. Last year he cleaned up in the egg collecting category...if you remember (or read back), last Easter he laid all his eggs in a row...very Rodgers OCD style. But this year, Carsen didn't hunt for very many of his own eggs. He stopped in the middle when he noticed that his little brother wasn't finding very many eggs. Carsen would find an egg and call for Jake to come get and place it in his own basket. Carsen never touched any of the eggs he found for Jake. By the time Carsen was done helping Jake fill his basket, most of the other eggs had already been found. He never complained once and even shared his candy with Jake. Dang this kid is awesome!!


Richelle & I also decided that Pretty Carol and her cute family should start attending ALL of our family functions. We always have WAY more fun when she's with us!! And technically, she IS a Rodgers girl!! We love hanging out with not only Carol, but her cute kids and and her hot husband too!! I know that if we held more family outings in the east valley they would show up to more stuff...especially with gas prices so high!! Right Carol? :)

Did we mention that she may be THE cutest & hottest pregnant woman EVER!!??


Here are more of our pictures from the Easter Egg Hunt!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Are gas prices really going to be $4? they dropped a dollar at costco - woo hoo!

thanks again for the east valley easter egg hunt! east valley peeps rock!!

Mrs. Buv said...

Um...Please tell me which Costco dropped prices by a dollar!? I'm still payin' $3.33 a gallon... And yes...prices are supposed to rise, but maybe only for the summer months. Just depends on what the price of crude oil is... Sorry Chica :(