Sunday, March 23, 2008

Brooklyn's Birthday!!

On Saturday Brooklyn turned 11!! I can't believe she is getting so old!! It seems like yesterday that Kyle was trying to steal her!! I called and asked Regina what I could get for Brooklyn for her big day, but Regina had very few ideas. I didn't end up getting anything for her last year, because I asked, begged, even pleaded with Brooklyn to give me some ideas as to what she would like. I never got even one idea.

This year Richelle and I were determined to figure out a great gift for out favorite angel kissed, red headed 11 year old. Regina said the only two things that Brooklyn wanted are 1) a puppy and 2) a long board. Well...I love Regina and don't think buying someone else a puppy is present...more of a never-ending nightmare. So the long board it was.

Richelle, Robyn & I pitched in to find the perfect one. Hopefully it's what she wanted, because she's stuck with it now!!

No comments: