Saturday, March 29, 2008

A LOVE STORY

Richelle and Anthony celebrated their 11th wedding anniversary this weekend. Mike and I helped them remember 11 LONG, but good years as husband and wife.

I thought it would be fun to post a couple of pictures...from their past!!


They met while Richelle was in high school...Richelle thought he was hot...even though his favorite color must have been melon...or pink (if you look closely at the shorts)...








Anthony must have though she was HOT...perm and all!! No matter how big the hair...no matter how frosted the perm got...their love began to grow!!




He even took her to the senior prom...I'm not sure if it was the pink dress, the pink tux accessories or the big hair yet again, but Anthony kept coming back to pick her up!!






Not only did Ant start to love Richelle, he also fell in love with Richelle's family....







They fell madly in love (if you ask me, it was the light pink tux accents...see above)






Then this happened...




Then they got married...





Then Anthony continued to put up with the fam...he loved every minute of it...I'm sure of it!!





Then they had babies...3 boys = mucho el stresso x LOVE + punishment = 2 crazy parents in love!!





























































After all that...




They decided 11 years of marriage + ALL those years of dating still = LOVE, smaller hair and better taste in clothes!!


Richelle is my best friend (and the sister that used to beat the crap outa me) so I can make fun all I want!! But...I love Anthony SO freakin much!! He has been there for me through EVERYTHING and I know that he LOVES my sister and he LOVES those amazing boys!! I can't imagine my life without Anthony in it...even if he gets grouchy when I change his paypal password, or when I take up too much of Richelle's time, or NEVER leave, etc...

Anywho...Ant has been in our family for nearly 17 years...I can't remember life before he made out on the living room couch with my sister, or drove us around in his too cool red Supra...

Hope to make even more fun of you two at your 20 year anniversary!!

Happy Anniversary!!

6 comments:

Merry in Japan said...

Wow! That was a flash from the past....It is great to see all those years have paid off and you are still happy together. I remember your father asking me if it was ok that Richelle married Anthony even though he was not a member of the church. I remember telling him, it would all be ok, if they truly love each other. I am glad to hear, that everything is still all ok and everyone is happy!! Congrats on 11 years!

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Richelle how old were you when Anthony took you to prom?

Nate said...

Man I loved that car...

Carol said...

um i hate to say it but richelle was way prettier with the super cool frosted permed hair and bangs and anthony's color is definitely pink!

Jimmy, Diane and Bentley said...

Great pictures, though I am curious about the car accident? I loved the killer hair too. Congrats you two.

Brent and Haley said...

That was fun to go down memory lane. We met right after you guys were married! Time sure does fly!