Shut your Effing mouth. I can't believe I found you!! you look so beautiful!! Congrats on your wedding. You guys are a great couple. Did you go to the 10 year reunion? we are a bunch of old farts!!
Hey I just read that you are going on your Honey moon to Hawaii. What island?? We just go back from Maui about a week ago- no kids just the two of us! It was amazing. It just snowed today and it is so freaking cold, so I want to go back right about now. It's the best place on earth. you are going to have a blast!!! By the way, I love your playlist too fun and so fitting!
ok you are married!! yay! i'm so happy for you, i'm sure you made an amazing and beatiful bride :) i'll bug carol to see some pics! i hope your big day was everything you wanted and more!! ps.the pic of you and your hubbie in uniform is so cute..you are one hot officer!! pull me over anytime ;)
7 comments:
Isn't Smilebox, KEWL?
Aww... you guys are so cute! My favorite picture is the one where your both holding giant fish. Lol...ewww! :)
I had never seen a smile box how cool. Good Luck, your in the final stretch, enjoy yourselves.
K
yay! we are so excited for you. be sure to post LOTS of pictures!
Shut your Effing mouth. I can't believe I found you!! you look so beautiful!! Congrats on your wedding. You guys are a great couple. Did you go to the 10 year reunion? we are a bunch of old farts!!
Hey I just read that you are going on your Honey moon to Hawaii. What island?? We just go back from Maui about a week ago- no kids just the two of us! It was amazing. It just snowed today and it is so freaking cold, so I want to go back right about now. It's the best place on earth. you are going to have a blast!!! By the way, I love your playlist too fun and so fitting!
ok you are married!! yay! i'm so happy for you, i'm sure you made an amazing and beatiful bride :) i'll bug carol to see some pics! i hope your big day was everything you wanted and more!! ps.the pic of you and your hubbie in uniform is so cute..you are one hot officer!! pull me over anytime ;)
Post a Comment