Saturday, November 01, 2008

Confessions of a Blog Stalker

Yep...it's true. When I'm bored I meander around blogs I find through links on blogs I have linked...and so forth. Randomly in late August I found a blog I couldn't help but read...and find my way back to over and over. I won't elaborate and get off topic (like normal)...instead I will get to the point...

Today was my prettiest sister's birthday. I have no idea how to celebrate someone I think is so amazing...I can't even find the words to tell her how she makes me feel each and every day. I can't stand the thought of her hurting, or the thought of her unhappy. I love her with every ounce of my soul and I wish everyone was as lucky as I am to know how beautiful inside and out she truly is. She is the best mother, the prettiest sister, the beloved wife, the #1 sister and my best friend.

On that random blog I stalked...today I found the video I have a link to below. (I will give you a link to the stalked blog, so that if you feel so inclined you can learn why I am so intrigued.) The video not only caught my attention because it's super sweet, but these two sisters, singing in front of a large audience were nervous, scared- whatever word you choose...but they had each other hand in hand- and that made everything okay. Watch how tightly they hold each other...there is no bond like the bond sisters share.

http://www.eastvalleyproductions.com/player.cfm?media=/movies/Nie/Glendhill

My prettiest sister has been holding my hand for years (and I do mean YEARS) now...she never lets go...when I need her, she's always there. No matter what the emotion...whether I am scared, or nervous, or sad, or happy, or excited...she still continues to hold my hand. I know she'll never let go.

I love you Richelle. There isn't a day that I want to live on this Earth without you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you do for my happiness...thank you for those boys that I can't get enough of...for the hours of endless chatter...for accepting me and for loving me...for never letting go...


cjanerun




(I'm not smart enough and have not had enough sleep to teach myself how to link all that crap so you can click it and go right to it...sorry...I will work on it!!)

2 comments:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

To link something all you have to do is put carrots around the web address you want to share. (<,>)
The carrot things make it clickable. ;)

p.s. Don't worry, I didn't know how to either until Monica showed me!

rymiembeal said...

Or you can copy and paste the web address directly from the address bar into the text of the blog.

By the way, we all love you Richelle, we're just not gay like Randi.