This morning about 2am Carsen came into our bedroom.
He said that he didn't feel well. I told him to get into bed with me.
(this happens many mornings about 6-7am) He said he had to go to the bathroom first.
As he turned around and stepped toward the bathroom door,
he began to hurl! vomit! throw up! whatever you want to call it.
I jumped up to scoot him into the bathroom where he proceeded to barf again.
I turned back toward the bed and said,
"Anthony. It's my birthday. You get to clean it up!"
What could be a better gift? 364 other days it would have been me.
I Love My Birthday.
Anyway... He was fine after that and we had a great day.
My boys bought me flowers.
We went to lunch with the Richards' at Chili's and then came back to the house for cake and gifts. I got Wii Fit! Yeah! and the Bose Docking Station! and a gift card to Kohl's.
I took a nice nap in the afternoon and then my Mom and Dad were nice enough to watch the boys while we went on a date. (We haven't been out alone since July).
We ate yummy Mexican Food and spent some quality time together.
Happy Birthday to Me!
2 comments:
I remember being kids and getting sick the day after Halloween all the time, I remember missing school with you on your birthday at least twice!
As to the barf...Michelle and I agreed that she gets the majority of poopy diapers in exchange for me doing barf whenever it occurs. This has not been a bad deal so far...
Ryan & Michelle ALWAYS make me smile/laugh with their marriage rules...mostly because they totally work for those two!!
Randi
Post a Comment