On Wednesday I packed one set of luggage and headed off to the far west valley for the remainder of my single life. I left my other set of packed luggage at home…ready to be zipped up to start my married life.
After that, I drove as fast as my over-stuffed Mini could drive me…well, as fast as those damn cameras will allow me to drive…to see my beautiful man for a few minutes before having to leave for my hair appointment. I was disappointed when he said he was still working furiously with his dad and with Dave (our poor out of town friend that got suckered into working for the wedding) to get ½ of our rentals picked up and dropped off.
**sigh**
My hair was the last thing on my agenda…for the day. I spent a short time with Mike before we both couldn't’t suffer any longer by staying awake.
Thursday and Friday were both whirlwinds of chaotic excitement. We ran around, set-up, fixed, poofed, baked, prepped, tore down, and everything else that goes along with preparing for the best wedding in history!! I got some fun surprises from my mom and sisters, and got to laugh and catch up with some favorite cousins from out of town (and the ones from in town too). There were more errands to be run, more to set-up, more to bake, more to prep, more to poof, more to move…and we had a lot of friends and family come out to support us.
It was awesome…I’m not sure about Mike, but I know I was amazed. It was the best feeling to know all those people were there for us…all those people that have loved and supported us both through all our good and all our bad. It really was humbling.
2 comments:
I love that shirt you are wearing in the picture! so cute! congrats again on being a married woman now! i hope that you post pictures of the wedding soon!!
where are the great pictures?? I am dying to see how the wedding was...
Post a Comment