Today we were able to experience one of the coolest adventures that either of us has ever done – We did a zip line tour in beautiful Kauai!! After hearing from Carlys how much fun the zip line she did in St. Thomas was, we thought it would be neat to experience it in Hawaii!! Mike made our reservation for a Zip & Dip Tour.

We woke up early and drove north on the highway until we reached Princeville. There is a 2500 acre ranch there that has many cool things, one of which is the zip line tour. There were eight zip lines before we stopped of lunch and the “dip” portion of the tour.

There was a beautiful natural “pool” that we could swim in. There was also a natural waterfall and a spot to jump from. Mike took the plunge, but I was already too cold from all the rain…so opt’d to just take photos. Mike described the water as “frigid”…and that helped me make up my mind to stay on quazi-dry land.

I now firmly believe that this IS the rainiest place on Earth like they boast…from what I’ve seen in a full 24 hours…it does nothing but RAIN.

It is so beautiful here…with or without the rain.

Click this for more information
2 comments:
How COOL.
I bet they don't do zip lines for fatties...Actually just imagining my fat ass going down a zip line that then just touches the ground due to my fat assed-ness, is kinda cracking me up.
Glad you guys got to do that!
what the?!?! I didn't know you had a blog! You look so fantastic... hardly a day over the pictures I have of us at the White Tank Mountains in like what 6th grade ? ! ;) ...oh my goodness! Congratulations on your marriage (I hope you get some pictures!), your new home, and I'm jealous of your honeymoon! :)
It's crazy seeing pictures of Raelyn... I remember playing "restaurant" at your house and she was I don't know, like 6 ??? :)
Wish I could have seen you at the the reunion.
Anyways... just wanted to say hi and it was fun looking at what you've been up to.
Post a Comment