Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Cell Phone Dump

A few weeks ago, I dropped my cell phone one too many times & had to order a replacement phone. When it arrived, I had to clean out all my stuff/delete personal stuff. I found a bunch of useless pictures that I have been holding onto for one reason or another...
***
I found super-cute Tyson (aka Thing 2) and a fun picture of the twins sleeping. The second picture is no longer I'm sure...since they are mobile. They are still super cute.


***
When you see the pics below you'll surely think someone had to die in that crash. Nope. The single occupant walked away without a scratch...none of us us could believe it. It WAS a truck & a light pole...

***
The picture below is the shield my friend Frank used to "rescue" an officer during a shooting on December 27th, 2008. It's a long story, but you can see in the pic below how lucky Frank and Squirrel (that's what we call him) were to have the protection. Squirrel shot the shooter in the gut with a slug from his shotgun...the shooter then ended his own life with a round to the head. Luckily none of the god guys were injured. I think 6 officers exchanged gunfire with the crazy shooter.


***
I was super excited to find these pics!! Last year for my birthday Mike surprised me with a trip to Magic Mountain, the Coach Factory Store and to see my brother. Even better, Michelle delivered Alexis on my birthday!! I got to hold her when she was less than 1 hour old..still dirty, but perfect!! It was a birthday I'll never forget!! I hope I get to see my birthday buddy every year on our birthday!!


***

I sent this picture to Sydney with a message of "haha" while we were at Magic Mountain. I had been with her the last time I was at Magic Mountain. I have been blessed to be included in many fun-filled activities as an "adopted" member of the Hawkins Family. The Magic Mountain trip was just one of the good ones...being single definitely had its advantages...

***
This super cute picture of Miss Molly was sent to me a short time ago...I just love it. Isn't she cute?? Holy crap...

***
I also found this pic of Mike and me...aren't we cute!! This made me so happy!! This was taken the night Patrick & Sarah told us she was pregnant with Miss Molly.


***

This picture made me smile and give a little shout (like Carol) when I found it on my phone. Carol took this pic the day we found my wedding dress!! We found it after Wendy, Robyn, Richelle and Carlys had to head home...we took this pic & sent it to them for approval. Pictures don't do this dress justice!!

***

These next three pictures aren't the greatest, but remember- they are cell phone pics!! Anywho- a couple weeks ago I spent my shift executing a search warrant with 5 or 6 other detectives & my boss. There is not a word that adequately describes the nasty that was this house. Part of the nasty was the smell made by this super cute little puppy. Poor puppy.

No comments: