Thursday, February 12, 2009

True Love...it's Official

When I walked in the door from work tonight I found this:

I found my very first card from my husband...it said, "For My Wife" (**sigh**)...I had NO idea how much I would truly love getting a card that said "wife" on it!!

Then I headed upstairs to change my clothes so I could make Mike cookies to take on his trip to the Dunes this weekend...I grabbed some of my favorite pj pants and headed to the closet to grab my favorite t-shirt...one of the best parts of being in love...


(Mike's academy shirt. I know I have my own, but since this one has MY name on it...I have fallen madly in love with it!!)

Anywho...when I walked into the closet to grab my favorite t-shirt...I nearly fainted. This is what I found:


Mike organized (mostly) his t-shirt section of his side of the closet...ALL BY HIMSELF!! I even think the two sections of blue are a beauty...I new he loved me...but this is officially TRUE LOVE.

3 comments:

The Willeyes said...

True love it is...what a cute husband:)

Carol said...

that is so cute!! the best gift of all :) seriously.

Kerrie said...

I also have a strange love for one of Sean's long sleeve academy shirts. He felt the need to ware it to module a few weeks ago and I say "ok, but this is a loan please return it safely to me," Of course he did.