Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Let us Commence

I am proud to finally be able to announce the following:

Spring 2009


COMMENCEMENT SCHEDULE

The following college will celebrate commencement:

Saturday, May 9, 2009, 2:00 p.m.

J. Lawrence Walkup Skydome


College of Education


I will be sending out announcements, but the invitation is open to anyone who would like to celebrate this accomplishment with me. How exciting is this!?

7 comments:

Mrs. Buv said...

I am SO proud and excited for you!!! Fellow lumberjacks rock!!!

ClanRodgersAZ said...

I'm tired just thinking about the past 8 years. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Love, Mom

The Willeyes said...

Congrats! What a great accomplishment!

Carol said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you for how hard you have worked for this and i am so excited to not have school get in the way of our hanging out :)

E said...

Right on! Congratulations!

Caryn said...

Congratulations!! You, me, and Cade are all graduating together (except ours is at 10:00)! See you there.

n8'swife said...

Congratulations!!!