Here's what we found:
1. Richelle needs to get a life.
2. Richelle needs to understand Jake... (I said, "Don't we all!?") LOL
3. Richelle needs to let Michael do nothing.
4. Richelle needs justification.
5. Richelle needs mobility.
6. Richelle needs to get a grip. (uh...yeah)
7. Richelle needs your help.
8. Richelle needs a job.
9. Richelle needs to increase her policy.
10. Richelle needs sunglasses.
Here's Randi list:
1. Randi needs a strike.
2. Randi needs our prayers.
3. Randi needs help. (so true)
4. Randi needs to PEE.
5. Randi needs the addition of an attack dog. (um....no.)
6. Randi needs to apologize.
7. Randi needs a website designer.
8. Randi needs to write a song about the "search for weapons" (I might even sing that song!)
9. Randi needs to be heard.
10. Randi needs every one's phone numbers.
You can't make this crap up!! Go to google and type "your name" needs and then click search!! List the first 10 things you find!! It's too funny!!
2 comments:
I did this a few months back..it was hilarious-here's what mine were(I just pasted them from my August blog post :)
Melanie"…needs to find a happy medium (if you need a medium, I don’t think your happy:)...needs to become more tolerant(yea, I guess I can buy that) ...needs a man (already have one, thanks…and he’s a keeper :)…Has stories that Australia needs to hear(I had no idea)…needs to tell Kevin how she feels(who in the world is Kevin?)…needs to practice the piano(I think you have to know how to play first :)…needs your good vibes(Who doesn’t?)…needs a 48 hour day(Wow this is almost like getting my fortune read…. My very own google psychic)…needs real estate (Absolutely, can you hook me up?)…needs her husband to pick up some donuts on the way home from work - cause that's an important hurricane supply(I didn’t know that donuts could help you in a hurricane, or that we were expecting one…but they sure sound good)…needs to embrace criticism (I’ll work on that :)…needs to add some sparkle and color back to her wardrobe (Am I that dowdy?)... needs help in the morning(Just mornings?... I need help at all hours of the day :)… needs to be replanted (I guess I have outgrown my pot)…needs to be famous (Who doesn’t, I mean it has been so successful for Brittney and Lindsey)…needs help (Okay this is getting scary…how do they know me so well :)...needs to bite some chumps…Um...ok, I think I've played long enough :)
MEL:)
ok so i did this and the 3rd one down was the best...carol needs to do her job...what is my job...being a stay at home mom....what am i do right now, blogging/googling...um where are my kiddos????
Post a Comment