Friday, February 06, 2009

First Flight

2 of my favorite boys took their first flight a few weeks ago...their mother (my prettiest sister) hasn't bothered to blog about this exciting first, so today while we were at their house for Derek's birthday party I hi-jacked the pictures from their flight and their destination (see next blog post). Since I don't actually know the story line behind the pictures, I will have to make up my own...or just let the pictures do most of the talking.


~


The above picture shows my 2 boys patiently waiting for boarding time. From only being able to view the pictures, I can say "patiently" with a straight face...but let's this face it- have 2 boys getting ready to get on an airplane headed for Disneyland EVER waited "patiently" ??
~

I think these two pictures above are so fun & full of excitement...which is exactly how I'm sure the boys felt!!
~


I'm not sure HOW my 2 boys pulled this off, but I am SO jealous!!

3 comments:

Savannah said...

They got to go in the cockpit?! No fair! They are so lucky!

ClanRodgersAZ said...

Derek looks to serious for it not to be real. Nana

Carol said...

holy cow - emma has been flying too many times to count since she was 7 months old, elias has been flying a couple of times since he was 3 weeks old but NEVER have they got to be up in the cockpit - awesome!!