Mike spent Valentine's Day (AKA - President's Day Weekend) at the dunes with a bunch of friends from work. He rode down with our friend Ben and stayed with Ben and his family in their toy hauler.
Since Mike's a guy, I don't have too many details ref: his trip, what he did, if he enjoyed himself, etc. From the little tid bits I was able to drag out of him...I'm pretty sure he had fun, I saw some good bruises on his body & he wants 1) a Ford F-350 Super Duty & 2) a toy hauler.
I don't blame him....I want those things too...but I happily explained that we may not have a toy hauler, but we do have a Lake House!! :)
Here are some pics...there weren't too many to choose from (Mike said it was too sandy & didn't want to ruin his camera- understandable)



No comments:
Post a Comment