This has been a very busy weekend. I have spent the entire weekend painting. I painted all 3 of the boys bedrooms. The living room is a disaster area because the contents of all three of those rooms are in all in there. Every muscle in my back, arms, shoulders and fingers ache.
My stomach muscles were pretty sore too on Friday night when Randi came over to help me paint. She is an awesome sister and never lets me down during a painting project - even when she forgets to bring her own clothes.
{Please note the xl t-shirt, the xl capri's, knee high polka-dot socks and Raelynn's size 6, pink slippers on the size 10's. WOW!}
Raelynn was trying to help too. Um... just kidding. That would have been a first. All I asked her to do was hold the roller for a minute while I got a picture of Randi.
Carsen had his first sleepover at a friends house Friday night. He did so well and had a perfect time with his best friend Brennen.
We took a family picnic to the park on Sunday afternoon to spend some quality time together.
Jake was a bit tired and fell fast asleep, long before I was ready to put him in bed.
So we just have til Thursday to wade through this mess. That's when the new carpet will be installed and Mom and I will work some magic with tools!
Man, I never cease to amaze myself. Even though my dad didn't allow any of us girls to do "man's work", I think I am beginning to like it.
5 comments:
It's not that you weren't "allowed," it's just that I was so darned good that there wasn't a need for the girls to mess up my great work.
Are you seriously getting rid of the the teal green carpet???After all of this time??? Miss you! Have fun decorating your home!
Yes! The green carpet is leaving. I can save you a piece if you'd like. Just let me know. :)
yay for new painted rooms and new carpet!! i am very impressed that you are going to be working "mans work". you girls never cease to amaze me :)
Be sure to post after pictures! My dad would never let me help either, it was always up to Mark.
Post a Comment