Monday, May 05, 2008

All About Pretty Carol (and the Twins)


We've been planning since Christmas....and the big day finally came!! Saturday was our big chance to SHOWER Pretty Carol, Tyler and Tyson with gifts!!

Richelle and I decided that even though Tyler and Tyson are number 3 and number 4 of the Jensen Clan...Pretty Carol was pretty deserving of some spoiling!! She IS carrying twins after all!! (plus she is fun to spoil)

Richelle came up with the cutest idea!! We used primary colors and had a construction theme. We got trucks, traffic cones, fun balloons, and had awesome food!! Plus, we even attempted to have a party at my house!! YEA!! It's taken me 4 years, but I finally got to list my address on an invitation. It was fun, but more stress than I had prepared myself for!!

Everything worked out great; Carol got a lot of presents and diapers for the boys!! Hopefully that will help ease the burden of 2 brand new boys at once.

I am getting very excited...Carol's tummy is getting bigger and bigger!! I can't wait to meet those little guys!!





(The top pic is Tyson and the bottom pic is Tyler)

p.s. those boys better kick at least once for me!! There are 4 legs in there...at least one of 'em should be able to kick his mom so I can feel it!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

ok i cant even comment on this one because i am speechless. you girls are way too good to me. i really dont deserve it, but i will take it :) honestly, what a blessing that shower was for us and helping us get all that stuff we need but cant afford. thanks again ladies!