Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Mowing Men




Monday night Derek helped his Dad mow the yard for the first time.
Carsen ran to get the play mower and Jake just ran around behind his dad pretending the police car was a lawn mower.




I don't know why but it reminded me of Janet Sheets when she used to say, "Troy Nilton Eugene Sheets, your ass is grass and I am the lawn mower."


Then I was even more excited as I realized that I will never have to mow my own lawn. What a blessing it is to have three sons.

2 comments:

Mrs. Buv said...

Although having a boy to mow the lawn on a regular basis (or a dad that WANTS to drive out every week) would be nice, I actually enjoy doing my own yard work!! It makes me feel accomplished and it makes me smile...cuz I finally don't need anyone to survive!!

:) There is something to be said for nearly 8 years of doing every chore by myself!! I love to build things, hang things and clean my own garage!! Having a man there to help just compicates everything!!

Carol said...

ok love the saying :) cute pictures, thank heavens for 3 boys huh! ha ha.