We woke up a little bit late this morning and packed as quickly as possible. We ate some breakfast, said our goodbyes, and headed to the airport. After the elite Mexican airport security deemed my $10 nail clippers a terrorist possibility, we grabbed a quick snack. We needed some caffeine and some sugar, so we stopped at the only food place past security. I almost fell over when the chica announced my total…$11.50. I looked down at our purchase fully expecting to see that Mike had added numerous more items, but nope…the 2 cans of soda, 2 small bags of peanut M&M’s, and a Milky Way.
We’re currently suffering through a 4-hour layover…I’ve never been more thankful for technology than I am right now…Let me rephrase…I have never been more thankful for technology and the availability that the USA provides. T-mobile has Wi-Fi and there are “charging booths” set-up all over the airport. The provide free charging for USB devices, electricity, and an Ethernet outlet.
1 comment:
wow the chica in mexico ripped you off - dang thats a lot of money for nothin'!
Post a Comment