Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Funny Pics from Our Trip

The 2 people swimming were 2 of the drunkest people I have EVER seen!! As the catamaran was pulling up to the dock, they decided it would be funny to jump off the boat and swim ashore. The funny part...they could barely walk...how they didn't drown is still a mystery.



This "cactus" was at the tequila factory...when we saw this pathetic wannabe cactus we both just burst out laughing!! Most of the natives have probably never seen a real one.
Check out this guys pants!! I wish I could find Mike a pair...

This is the inside of the oldest Catholic church on the island....but why is it bright ORANGE??

I nicknamed the in the hat "K-Fed"...for obvious reasons. Super nice guy, but what is with the gold and white bathing suit?? AND the hat?? LOL...it takes a certain type of personality to get away with it...and he does it great!! He's one of the guys that we hung out with a few times this week...also from Georgia so he had an awesome accent...add some alcohol...understanding some of what he was saying went right out the door!!

The lady in the BRIGHT orange was walking along on her own at the ruin site when all of a sudden she jumped about 20 feet!! As she walked past one of the structures, one of the friendly wild lizards hissed at her to say hello...she obviously wasn't expecting company!! Our entire group couldn't help the outburst of laughter...

This odd animal is a part of the raccoon family. Check out his nails...I told Mike we should kidnap her and take her back to Erin's house...he'd fit right in with the furry critters and hissing cockroaches!! haha....he said, "No." :(


The guy waving is Chris...he lives Georgia with his cute wife Tosha. The funny thing about Chris...he works for FRITO LAY!! In all the years Robyn has worked for Frito, I have never met anyone else that does too. I just thought it was "funny"!!

No comments: