Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day 2008

It is so nice to have a long weekend with the whole family.
I love being with Randi, oh wait, she left me.

I mean Robyn, oh wait, she left me too.

Then I mean mom and dad, wrong again, they are gone too- at least they left me Raelynn!

So I did get a call from Regina who asked me the infamous question...

"Are you having fun cleaning the garage?" After we chuckled about our childhood holiday activities, which by the way was ALWAYS cleaning the garage, I went outside and walked with the boys and Raelynn to the park.

I can't believe we are in Phoenix and it was a beautiful day at the end of May.


Has it ever been too cold to swim on Memorial Day in Phoenix? I think NOT.


We went to a yummy lunch at Chili's, returned home to a clean house and I scrapbooked while Anth took a siesta.


This evening we BBQed burgers with all the fixings and then sat outside together around the fire.



I know that's amazing, but yes it was cool enough the past few nights for a fire! The boys love it and it is very relaxing (LOL)!





All in all I am so thankful for this beautiful, free country that I am blessed to live in with my wonderful family.
Life is good.

1 comment:

Carol said...

sounds like fun! i didnt leave you though buddy - i am here, in fact, i will be here all summer long, oh wait, i will be here the rest of freaking 2008.