They aren't the best pictures, and there is NO way to view a picture and understand how it feels to stand in an apartment that you can't actually stand still in..cuz if you actually stood still...the roaches, ants, and other assorted creatures living in this apartment would crawl on you...NO JOKE!! We had to keep our feet moving to keep the bugs off!!
Above is a picture of the floor in front of one of the two couches in the apartment. There is so much garbage, dirty clothes, toys, etc on the couch that everything else just started overflowing onto the floor. There was not even 1 inch of floor space not covered in bugs, dead bugs, garbage, dirty clothes and other stuff that we could not tell what it was...oh did I mention that we could smell the nasty urine and garbage smell from outside the apartment when all the windows and doors were closed??
This picture is dark, but it's the "bedroom." The bed has NO sheets on the urine covered mattress, but hell...why use a clean blanket to cover up when the roaches will snuggle up next to you??
This is my favorite picture...too bad it isn't more clear. This is the ceiling of the apartment. The brown "spots" are roach nests...the ceiling was COVERED in these!! But don't worry...the ceiling didn't get all the roach fun...the counters, the food, the sinks, the floor, the clothes, the dishes, and every other thing in that apartment also got to enjoy the bugs...in several different varieties!! I have NEVER seen SO many bugs!!
Now that I have viewed the pictures...they just don't do this apartment hell any justice. There aren't even words to truly describe this hell hole. Luckily...we were there because CPS was removing the developmentally delayed 5 year old out and to another house until her "mom" could "clean" up the mess. Only a bomb would help...
1 comment:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again.
Yeah, I like the bubble that I live in...
Post a Comment