Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday's Events


After the birthday party ended Saturday night...I made the desserts for Sunday's events. I made three different desserts and a fruit platter. After all that, and I was able to grab a few short hours of shut-eye...I woke up and started packing...then it was time to get ready for our next party!! Don (on my squad) invited the squad over for a BBQ and swim party. Don and Bob have a beautiful house in Phoenix's historical district...we had great food, music and the guys and the dogs went for a swim.




Unfortunately, some of the squad didn't make it. But it was a great time anyway!! I love the guys I work with!! They make work SO much fun!! Too bad we have all those stinkin' trainees on our squad too!!



Tomorrow is gonna be just as busy...I have a defense interview, then I am going to lunch for my grandma's birthday (I need to get to the store sometime before that and get a gift) and then I have to go home to grab the rest of the crap I need for 9 days in Cozumel...cuz we leave at 5am Tuesday morning!! WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

The Hawk's Prettiest Daughter said...

Haha. Is that dog wearing a life jacket?! What a whimp. lol, jk.